Tuesday 10 April 2012

Same Mistakes~Another heartless Misery

i keep listening to the jar of heart..the lyrics remind me of someone that broke my heart...sometimes it keep coming back to my mind and the scar is still there and the important thing u make me hard to believe in u anymore..like the lyrics said,

'dont come back at me..dont come back at all'






"And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apart"


"Jar of hearts"..i really think that three of us should sing this song for him. He such a dick! he had been secretly dating all three of us(not at the same time)  and  pledging each was "the one".he such a player!!! listen dick ,we are not your toys and don't simply throw us away just like broken toys..




when its broken,you say there's nothing to fix..
you don't really want my heart..no! you just like to know you can...








No comments:

Post a Comment