Friday 25 May 2012

A letter to my school friends~

 Day 11


Hello my friends,

I know that I am not the one to preach about keeping in touch and hence I will not. I find myself and every endeavour of mine to keep in touch with my school friends a complete and utter failure.

Let me start off by saying, I'm truly sorry! From the bottom of my heart, I truly am.

To the friends I've made and haven't kept in touch, I don't know what to say, I haven't forgotten you, I never will. You have played a part in who I have become.

To the friends I've made and hardly kept in touch, I treasure every small conversation, every small meeting we've had.

To the friends I've made and kept in touch, I should do a better job, I'm sorry for leaving you out in the cold.
To those who made me their friend, I thank you. There's nothing in this world like a friend. I'm proud that you may call me one, and I you.

To everyone, I'm a jerk, and really bad at keeping in touch. I am lucky that I've had the pleasure to meet a couple of you during vacations, and spend time with you, as if, there was no gap between the last day of school and the day we met.

To all, I'm truly thankful for who you are, who you've made me, and who we all are together.

Thanks. (Some of you may say that there are no "thank you"s between friends, but I don't believe in that, to everybody their role needs to be acknowledged, or something on those lines)

For all those who thought I had moved on, and forgotten all of you, that is something I can never imagine myself doing.

From me to you, I say I'm sorry.


Yours,        
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment