Wednesday 23 May 2012

Letter to My Future Crush


Day 2
Letter To My Future Crush,



I don't have a crush at the moment (sadly) so I'm going to write a letter to my crush-to-be.

First of all, notice how "big my thigh, arm and  double chin is"(i'm healthy kay!). Call me fat as you want, I won't change it for you. If I do get a diet, it's going to be for myself.

I never date(lie:P). I don't have a boyfriend, so forgive me if I might be a little too obnoxious or clingy. I will reduce that within a week, promise.

But one thing for sure, I will love you. Through good or bad. I'm a good listener, not a good adviser. I can't tell you what to do, and I can be annoying at times, but I do promise that whatever you do, I'll be on your side.

Notice me, and I'll smile for you everyday, 24/7. I'll be a good friend (or maybe more than a friend, i don't know).


Kinda awkward writing this to you, remembering I don't know who you are.

still, muchas love

No comments:

Post a Comment