Wednesday 23 May 2012

Letter 2 My next Ex (Crush)




Dear ex-crush,




This is not one of those letters when you’ll find something saying “fuck you & your bullshit!” Nah, nah. Actually I’m going to thank you for making me the person I am today. Thanks to you I finally know what I REALLY want in a guy. You’ve made me realize so many things about myself. You pretty much set an example for me. Although, I really did like you, but today I just see you like another regular boy. I do have to confess that it took me a while to get over you. But now I think I’ve moved on completely! And I’m happy to say that. Even though we don’t talk as much as we used to in the past, I still love you (as friends), and will cherish a warm memory in my heart of you. I really do hope you’re doing good today. Like I am. Hopefully, one day I get to tell you this in person. I know I won’t find anyone EXACTLY like you, but I’ll find someone close to it. Thanks again.

Love always,

 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment