Wednesday 23 May 2012

Men In My wORLD

My heart just broke into a million pieces…

 Have you ever tried so hard to meet the celebrities of your dreams? Have you dedicate your life to running blog for 5 boys you dream of marrying? Have your dreams been crushed because you can’t afford tickets to their concert? Well… my heart just broke into a million pieces. Every day I wish that I would bump into these 5 beautiful boys I call “my life.” But I’ve noticed no matter how hard I try, I won’t ever get a chance to see them. Why do I even try? I don’t even know anymore. Maybe because I breathe to see these boys smile, because they make me smile. I wish Niall would flash his beautiful smile at me and run away with me. I wish Liam would hold me in his arms. I wish I could brush my hand through Harry’s hair. I wish Zayn would say “Vas Happenin’?” to me. And I wish I could grab onto Louis’ firm ass. These 5 boys call themselves “One Direction” and they drive me absolutely insane. I know one day, I will meet these boys. How do I know?
 







No comments:

Post a Comment